Friday, November 11, 2005

Fellow Bloggers!

A few of you have noticed that I haven’t been posting on my blog lately, and I apologize! I have been focusing on family.

As I have posted in the past, my hubbie has been out of work, but he decided to get his CDL license and become a truck driver! So, he’s been busy with this, and I’ve been busy getting him ready to go out on the road for training. After training, he’ll be off on his own for a week at a time. It will be quite a transition for our family, but it’s what he thinks will be best for him and our family at this time. We are praying it works well. So…with all of this being said, I will be back with bells on since he’ll be on the road soon.

I apologize for my absence! Thanks for stopping, and know that I’ll be posting on a regular basis again!

Thanks for all of your support!

No comments: