Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Coincidence?

Just a quick note,

My hubbie got up to get coffee and donuts this morning and realized when he pulled into our driveway with smoke coming out of the hood of the truck; the alternator was fried. Not a good thing on any day, for sure, but the only thing I could think of right away was the fact that the truck could have had problems last weekend when our son was driving up to Ludington or worse when we were traveling to or from New York! So while it's not fun to deal with car repairs, I am thankful that it was today and not on any of those days.

Coincidence?

2 comments:

Diane Viere said...

Lisa,

Welcome back! I'm sorry I have missed your last couple of postings....I have had my hands full of unexpected dilemma's the last days. In the quiet of this morning, I took the chance to visit your blog. So glad to read that you are doing well.

Coincidence? I think not!

And encouragement.....well, my friend, I just posted yesterday how grateful I am for the many relationships in my life--and how thankful I am for bloggers who drop to their knees when an unknown sister in the Lord needs prayer!

I'll be more faithful to stop by. You do the same!

Diane

Lisa said...

Hi Diane,
Thx so much for stopping by! Good minds think alike!