Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Craziness!

You know, I was re-reading my old post on time management last night, and I couldn't help but laugh at myself. I know better. Really I do. Trying to manage my time? I must be out of my mind...I thought of this post as I sat on my couch watching American Idol, (yes, I'm a fan-had another embarrassing post on that, too.) and folding two loads of clothes in between clicking my email and critting a few stories on my lovely "wireless" lap-top. Time manage? Yeah right...all this after my son's track meet and mopping the floor, getting supper ready. (that all after working all day :) Heck it will take me longer to figure out my schedule of events than it would just to do what I can. Right? Excuses, excuses, excuses...

Anyhoo, if I ever type up such a stupid post again, someone out there in cyperspace, come over here and give me a little pinch or something...I was going to say smack on the head, but I might just have another stupid post so I have to be careful...

I know what you're thinking...she's lost it...

:)

5 comments:

C. H. Green said...

LOL> I've had a wild week too. Thanks for the laugh.

Lisa said...

Hi Cindy,
Thx for stopping by...life is crazy, isn't it?? What would we do if our lives were boring?

I just sent out my story, Big Girl for submission to Highlights "again" - shorter version. I've had crits on it from two writing groups. There are so many different ways to go with it...it's confusing. We'll see what happens.

If it doesn't get picked up by a Children's mag, I'm going to try to submit as a picture book. I have no idea had to do that! Yikes! No guts, no glory?

Diane Viere said...

Lisa! You're not lost....just REAL! It's what I love about you!

I completely understand crazy...it's a long-term phase...called parenting! Imagine, days of nothing to do? Hmph! I think not! Who wants such a luxury? I DO! I DO! I DO!

Or where did that come from--must be my second personality trying to come out again! :)

Hope things calm down for you--and good for you for multi-tasking! It's key!

BTW: Who was kicked off of American Idol last night?

Diane

Lisa said...

Thanks for understanding, Diane! It helps to know that I'm not alone :)

Pickler was voted off last night-yea! No offense to the blondes out there, but if there is another (I don't want to say, dumb) blonde idol winner this year, I'm not watching it any more. Only because I want to see variety-this competition shouldn't be based only on looks-talent must be the biggest part of it! I think the Clay Aiken's and Rueben's out there would agree...Oh no, see what you started...ha ha!!

:) Thx for your support, Ladies!
I sooooo appreciate it!

Lisa said...

I liked your comment, Diane...that I keep it real here, and that's the idea...to put my heart on the line and prove once and for all, that I am a nut...

Gotta laugh at life!

Multi-tasking is my specialty!! ;)