Friday, December 02, 2005

Dec. 1 Practice

Who am I?

I laugh. I cry.
I have brown hair. I have gray hair.
I’m at peace. I’m worried.
I am dressed in sweats. I am dressed in high heels and a long black gown.
I’m happy. I’m sad.
I am a Mother. I am a child of God. I’m a wife.
I’m a daughter, sister, friend, colleague and more.
Who am I?
I am only myself.

I am strong. I am weak.
I am smooth faced. I am wrinkled.
I am a hard worker. I am lazy.
I’m nice. I’m not who I want to be.
I’m simple. I’m complex.
I am wonderful. I am terrible.
I’m nothing. I am everything.
I am only myself.

I am who I am and no more.
Who do you want me to be?

4 comments:

Dave said...

I like that!

Lisa said...

Thx so much for your continued support and assistance!! You're great!!

Dana said...

You are coming along so well, Lisa! So much writing! Are you liking the Notebored? I need to get back over there soon.

Lisa said...

Hi Dana! Nice to hear from you! I do like Notebored. I have been participating over the past month on the weekly flash challenges, which I have been working on and posting here also. I find the triggers for practice very helpful.

Hope all is well with you!