Saturday, December 31, 2005

NEW CONTEST WINNER!! REVISED!

I've searched high and low for her first name, so for now, the winner is "Beneath the ivy wreath!" She is a newbie to my blog and has linked to mine! REVISED: I can now add, her name: Cynthia!

If anyone else new has linked before this and hasn't notified me, please let me know!!

Congrats to Cynthia! And, check out her newly designed blog:

http://beneaththeivywreath.blogspot.com

I'm really looking forward to getting to know her better!
Happy New Year to All!
-Lisa
ps-Dave, I think we have another recruit for Writers in the Mist! Sorry a newbie took your place as the winner-hope you understand ;)

5 comments:

Dave said...

Not a prob with the newbie take-over... I didn't even know I was still in the running anyway! :)

Was the Writers candidate the one I just signed up that said they came through your blog link?

Lisa said...

I just knew you'd understand ;) Yes, Cynthia is the one you just signed up!

Any new chapters ready to read from your book? Just curious about what's his name, "Smudge?"

C. H. Green said...

Received the book today. Look forward to reading it. Thank you. I'm sorry Dave. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone in the group and maybe getting the courage to post some of my work.

Dave said...

OI!

Life and work have smacked, steamrolled and hung me out to dry the last few months. My writing flame has pretty much been a pilot light.

I need to get back to it, I know I sort of left everything hanging.

My son read the whole thing while he was here for Christmas, and he really liked it, even though there is still some work to be done.

Lisa said...

Hi Dave,
I know what you mean on writing around the holidays-tough to stay focused. I'm busy re-writing stories! I'm determined to put some of my short stories out there-oh, they're out there all right ;)

Cynthia,
Glad you got the book-that was quick shipping! You stole it away from Dave, ha ha ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! It's hard to put it out there for others to read-I understand all too well.

Take care!