Monday, May 23, 2005

Memorial Day Thoughts-

Memorial Day Weekend reminds me of my ancestors and makes me stop for just a moment and ponder what their lives were like way back in the day. I have spent a great deal of time researching my past and have been richly blessed in finding newfound cousins.

If you’re strolling here and would like tips on researching your heritage, feel free to ask! I also have research/info on the following surnames: Tuttle, Peavey, DeVries, McMullin, Braendle, Dove, and misc. others. Please let me know how I can help you! It is one of the most fulfilling and challenging endeavors to find one’s ancestors of the past and family of the present!

To read my articles on my own genealogy story on the Tuttle side and on genealogy in general, feel free to check out Feb/March and April/May issues of Everton’s Genealogical Helper Magazine! Feel free to add your request as a comment!

1 comment:

porchwise said...

So you're completing your first novel. Now the hard work starts--marketing which, if you didn't know, but I suspect you do, it's the writers bane. Good luck, good luck, good luck.