Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Short Listing of Future Subjects to be discussed here

I thought I’d post a little bit more about the subjects that I will be discussing here now and in the future:

First of all, I will be sharing information on my writing journey as I learn to become a better writer. I am now published for the first time in Everton’s Genealogical Magazine for my stories on finding information on my real grandfather (not known before) and my real heritage on my maternal side. Another article will be published in same magazine this month on making friends and becoming a family of researchers when searching our heritage. I also have one version of my health story being published in Today’s Health and Wellness in July. I will be including partial clips of short stories, articles/essays and eventually parts of my novel I as I complete the editing stages.

Secondly, I will be sharing information on my lifestyle change to include a healthier diet and future plans to research the perfume industry and the impact chemicals used in this industry have on our health. My journey struggling for better health started about six-seven years ago. For sanity, peace of mind and good health, I made many changes along the way to allow for body detoxification. I am of course still on this journey as I fight for better health and as most will agree trying to eat healthy nowadays ain’t easy. (Please excuse the grammar). But, the changes were remarkable and still are, so I work hard to keep the faith and do the things I need to do to have high energy and a clear mind to fully enjoy my life rather than just going through the motions.

Thirdly, I will be sharing tips on genealogy (one of my hobbies) and stories regarding my ancestors, sharing the ups and downs of researching my heritage. I have spent many years searching the following surnames: Tuttle, Peavey, DeVries, Dove, Braendle, McMullin. Anyone looking for information on any of these surnames, please feel free to post queries, and I’ll look through my research.

Last by not least; I will be sharing various tips/suggestions, my thoughts and dreams as I travel through this thing called life asking for comments and suggestions along the way on all of the above relating to Christian experiences and so much more!

I welcome your positive comments and suggestions!

Thank you!
ps-Today's Daily Tip: Don't forget to drink lots of water every day!

No comments: