Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Disappointment-

A lot on my mind today. What should have been a fun and relaxing vacation last week was mixed with sadness, anger and confusion. My husband's job was eliminated the day before we left for vacation. He is a good worker and a great person. I am sad for him. But, I also feel gladness because he was very unhappy there at times, and I pray he will find a position that will fit him. I am confident he will make his way, but after eighteen years with the same company, it will be difficult for him. We did manage to have a very nice time with family and friends on vacation, and we are thankful for our many blessings, but coming home to face the bills was a little frightening. I think this will be a good thing for him in the long run, and I am optimistic.

No comments: