Thursday, February 09, 2006

He remembered!

Just wanted to post an updated that my hubbie called me from "the road" at noon yesterday to wish me a happy anniversary! Good man. ;)

One extra thing. I wanted to post a link to a site discussing Estrogen Dominance etc to go along an earlier post. www.womentowomen.com/menopause/estrogendominance.asp?

And hey Dave, please email me on your book, k? Let me know which one you want and need your snail mail address also. February contest details to follow later...

Have a good day!
-Lisa

2 comments:

C. H. Green said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Sorry I'm late. I've been real busy with the home based business. TRYING TO GET SOME INCOME COMING IN. lol

Lisa said...

Hi Cindy,
Thx for the congrats. My hubbie has been home over the past few days thankfully! He'll be back on the road tomorrow-boo hoo.

Yeah, funny thing about money-gotta have some of it!

Take care and thx for stopping by!
-Lisa