Monday, February 27, 2006

Writing Group to check out! Revised

On the subject of Writing groups (see previous post and comments), please check out the following web site for more info on a cool writing group I belong to:

http://www.notebored.com/

http://www.notebored.com/board/index.php Updated: Try this link for more info:

It has something for everyone so check it out! There will be new instructions how to register (join) this group hopefully over the next week or so. This front page DOES NOT show all of the sections! There will be an email listed so that you can ask for your invitation code that is needed for registration. Once your registration has been approved, you'll be able to log in and see all of the sections. This is for tighter security to protect our privacy. For more info, please see me!

There is also a blog starting up to explain some of the features/benefits of this group (still starting), so keep an eye on this over the next few months:

http://www.notebored.com/noteblog/

4 comments:

C. H. Green said...

I need an invitation code? How do I get that?

Lisa said...

for which one, the blog?? It's fairly new, but I thought they were setting up for everyone to view. I'll check on it!

Did you check out Notebored web site, the front page? If you're interested in joining, I'll get more info on that also.

Just let me know!
ps-I'll email you privately also.
Thx for stopping by,
-Lisa

Lisa said...

Pls see revised my revised post!

Dana said...

I need to get back over there, but I just haven't had time for writing lately. Sigh. I miss you guys anyway.